Client Service Officer
2 weeks ago
- Exceptional ability in providing professional, efficient, and friendly client services.
- Ability to coordinate with other departments on client-related matters.
- Ability to keep updated on new developments in the field of client services.
- Ensuring a positive and professional client service experience.
- Managing client inquiries via phone, email, online, or in person.
- Directing client complaints or complex queries to relevant departments in a timely manner.
- Providing clients with technical assistance on products and services.
- Expediting serious issues to management toward prompt resolution.
- Maintaining client records and documenting processes.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a relevant client engaging role
- Willingness and the ability to travel to client locations, when required.
- Excellent interpersonal and record keeping skills.